Left 4 Dead 2 DLC

Valve has announced a new DLC for Left 4 Dead 2.

After the DLCs 'The Passing' and 'The Sacrifice' for Left 4 Dead 2 Valve has now announced a new DLC with no name yet. This DLC will be available for Xbox 360, PC and Mac and includes the 3 missing campaigns from Left for Dead 1. 'No Mercy' the first L4D campaign was already added and 'Blood Harvest', 'Death Toll' and 'Dead Air' will follow.

'Cold Stream' will be the very new campaign which was created by community modder Matthew Lourdelet aka 2 Evil Eyes, so it will contain no new audio or story. A beta version will be avaible for testing and if these maps satisfy Valve and the community, it will be released with the 3 campaigns from L4D. You can give you feedback, the testing will start 'the next few weeks'.

Release date is unknown, but definetely after the Portal 2 release.

Source: l4d.com/blog/post5019

23 Kommentare:

BlowingInTheWind said...

Great news, cant wait to download it. Cant wait for Portal 2 too!

cooperlife said...

sweet it see they are finally adding community modded campaigns as DLC to xbox 360.

Obi-wan Mikenobi said...

Can't wait, and I'll even have Portal 2 to tide me over then soon!

AssortedNews said...

I'm with cooperlife, community made maps on a console? Outstanding!

Someone said...

looks so scary
chaos

Buff Drinklots said...

Fuck, Anything to not do EP3.

Poetry of the Day said...

cant wait to kill a few of these
poetry

The Game said...

Im looking forward to new portal more than this ^^

Styron said...

I didn't knew this! THanks!

Unknown said...

This is good news indeed. The only way it could get better is if Community campaigns are now mac compatible.

Toomuchtime said...

Man, I wish I could play L4D, but my computer suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!

Kerykeion said...

So down to try this out

Anonymous said...

Yay! Original campaings in L4D2! This + Portal 2= I LOVE YOU VALVE

Every Day said...

nvr been able to get into l4d. always get kicked for being too bad at it. lol.

ScottD said...

have not played yet looks good.

Leviuqse said...

portal 2 first
then l4d2!!
cant wait!!

Pawawanpi said...

Left for dead scares me quite a bit...
;3;

Con Queso said...

I hope it'll be free on PC still!

Igneel21 said...

aw right! i actually liked more the maps in l4d 1 because they were all in nighttime, i think it suits better the game enviroment

AnnoNeuvo said...

I never got into L4D, or it's sequel :( Prefer BC2 over anything else! :D

Nedyvai said...

they should release EP3 -.-

yermolay said...

sweet i was getting bored with no mercy and the sacrifice lol

Emijane Boscage said...

Man I love l4d. Wish my xbl was current so I could play online again cause my roommates suck.

Post a Comment