Dungeon Siege 3 Gameplay Trailer

Dungeon Siege III is a RPG and will be released on May 24, 2011 in North America for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Windows PCs. The game is set to ship in Europe on May 27, 2011. Dungeon Siege I and II were only released for PC but now the consoles are now up for the game as well. Really worth a look is the story and gameplay trailer Obsidian Entertainment and Square Enix have released yesterday to the upcoming RPG. Darkness is coming to the Kingdom of Ehb, and it's up to the once great 10th Legion to save it, will they make it? Loyalty is one of the keys for rescue of their kingdom. That's where you come in:

24 Kommentare:

Con Queso said...

The game is looking pretty sweet. I'm a cheapskate though, so I'll be waiting for sales until I pick it up; I'm not a huge RPG fan.

Brightview said...

looks pretty cool

BlowingInTheWind said...

Not a lot of gameplay :( Nice trailer though

Michael Koenigseder said...

Would have liked some more gameplay, hate seeing interviews and pre-rendered stuff

PCGamingExtreme said...

Looks awesome!

Gelus said...

Looking forward to playing this game

mrecan said...

im not a fan of dungeon siege games but this looks nice

DrQmn1 said...

trailers always look cool, would be better to see an ingame vid

Kai-Rin said...

Honestly one of the biggest Dungeon Siege fans in the world here and i cant WAIT for it

Mike said...

Never heard of it til now, gonna have to take a look at it for ps3

MRanthrope said...

cool movie....but hows the game? ha

wutssz said...

Never play any Dungeon Siege =\ I'll try to play sometime

Bob lehcror said...

That looks very cool, I'll be playing it for sure.
Thanks for your info

Plansetas said...

I don't from a trailer it doesn't look like a good game, but probably that's just me:)

Meisefelix said...

ye lacks of gameplay..

Erasmus said...

I enjoy cinematic...but to get an opinion, I really need a good view of gameplay.

Agent J said...

Lacking gameplay, but still a really nice trailer!

Braingeyser said...

I love the dungeon siege series. Excited for this one!

Ion762 said...

Looks pretty good, i'll probably be waiting for a sale though, steam has really spoiled me on getting things super cheap

Crazy Days said...

Looks pretty good. I've always liked this series.

Gaming Day said...

Looks amazing, keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

I love a good RPG, this has my interest...

HSP said...

The trailer isn't very exciting imo :/

Consider_The_Following said...

Looks so freakin AWESOME *carls voice*

Post a Comment