Pokémon Black and White Release Date

According to the official Nintendo Magazine in the UK Pokémon Black and Pokémon White will be released in Europe on March 4, 2011. If you live in the US, the game will be released two days later on March 6, 2011.
As in every previous Pokémon sequel the players will encounter some different Pokémon in each version, such the two legendary Pokémon Reshiram (Black) and Zekrom (White). Also unique areas, Black City in the black version and White Forest in the white one, are featured.

Source: officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=22550

23 Kommentare:

The Latest Movie Trailers said...

i like the new graphics

Usagi said...

a new pokemon version? can't wait to see the new pokemon:)

Pawawanpi said...

Thanks for the release date. Have to go tell my friends when they can get it.

BTN Hip Hop said...

im waiting on the ede of my seat!

itsfranz said...

4, 7 million wut?

Anonymous said...

Black City. I hope it lives up to that name by being full of ghetto gangbanger Pokemon, Detroit style.

Vapor said...

Go Angry Birds!

Kate said...

Wooooo!!!! :D

Zakk said...

I have my preorder in for both versions! Am I crazy? yes!

MRanthrope said...

Pokemon, I thought I escaped your wrath back in the 90s!

Anonymous said...

Man pokemon never dies eh?

Isaac said...

Sweet dude, can't wait for the new Pokemon

Andrew said...

maybe it will be as good as the original pokemon blue and red

DoWhat? said...

HELL YES POKEMON!

Mister Sharaf said...

cant wait

G345t said...

At least now kids will be occupied playing this for awhile

Mr. Insanium said...

thats freaking awesome on the pokemon info, i will be buying that for my girl on the day!

Unknown said...

Pokeman. I dont see the hype..well i guess im not 6 years old.

Das Auto! said...

angry birds on psp? seems kinda dumb if it's not touch screen

mrecan said...

i would go for angry birds

Styron said...

We're not going to die in those 2 days so it's not that bad lol

Theta^2 said...

I remember seeing a gamestop ad about this coming out in March. Thanks for reinforcing this.

HSP said...

Hnnnnnngh, can't wait!

Post a Comment