Crysis 2 Demo for PC

Crytek told via Twitter that a multiplayer demo for PC will be released, date and content unknown. But these are great news so every PC user can try if his or her PC can run Crysis 2, so you should download it once it's released.

The demo includes the map Skyline with the game modes Team Instant Action and Crash Site. Six game modes are included in the full version of the game, as well as twelve maps all around New York City, and like Call of Duty, Crysis 2 will get 50 multiplayer ranks and lot of upgrades for Nanosuit & weapons.

Release of Crysis 2 is March 24, 2011. For PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.


Trailer: link to the trailer
Source: twitter.com/Crysis/status/30759160

12 Kommentare:

Kicking Rocks said...

I played the first Crysis at my friends house this week and I couldn't get off! The graphics were amazing and you could do anything! I picked up a bird and i turned invisible and I threw it at an enemy with super strength!! It's incredible and now I can't wait to play the second game!

Zakk said...

That's good news!

Suciô Sanchez said...

Gonna try it.

Teutorix said...

Finally some good news.

MRanthrope said...

oh snap, thanks for the news.

Isaac said...

Aww well good for PC users it runs great on the 360 though

Pawawanpi said...

I'm going to try it~

mrecan said...

hellyeah! i cant wait for it

Mister Sharaf said...

must try it, but i think ill first play crysis 1

Chris said...

Cant wait for this game

Mr V said...

Fantastic March 24 so soon!

MMAX said...

I loved the first episode!

Post a Comment