Dragon Age 2 DLC announced

Dragon Age II will be released on March 10, 2011 and now a DLC was announced with three additional missions. If you buy the BioWare Signature Edition, which you can preorder only until tomorrow, you can download the DLC for free when the game is released. The BioWare Signature Edition also includes some extra weapons, one character and the soundtrack of Dragon Age 2. But if you buy the normal version you must pay for the DLC.

With the DLC the archer Sebastian Vael come to the game looking for revenge because his family was killed. You can add him to your group and decide two ways for his revenge: for his enemies, or for yours.
Release of Dragon Age 2 is March 10, 2011 for Xbox360, PS3 and PC.

17 Kommentare:

Speedy Ed said...

:O sounds good, havent played the first one though, maybe I should look into it? upload some pictures of gameplay ;)

BTN Hip Hop said...

im not sure how i feel about dlc announcements for games that arnt even out yet. nevertheless dragon age 2 looks sweeet

JayPower said...

Sweet, cant wait for the release! Keep me updated dawg

Beau Thompson said...

I get so pissed when companies charge for DLC. Especially if they make it mandatory for online play.

Mister Sharaf said...

i hope it will be free!

Zakk said...

Sweet! I'm excited :D

Tsipise said...

I hope it will run on my old 486... Wishful thinking?

Suciô Sanchez said...

Only played about an hour of the first one. Felt like a chore.

Horuss said...

can't wait for this

Monster Madness said...

This could be pretty interesting :D

Anonymous said...

Words cannot accurately describe how excited I am for this one!

G345t said...

Loved the first one. Lesbian relationship goodness in there. Hopefully in two they get kinkier and allow inter-species sackplay. Lol.

Jondel said...

I know the game isn't gold yet so this is just greed and sad news for the gaming industry.

noog said...

I was really impressed with Dragon Age. It had a Jade Empire vibe to it. I love Bioware

poelanotex said...

announce it before the game comes out :sigh:

Isaac said...

I can't wait for this I loved the original

The Viking said...

I have the first 1. Didn't really appeal to me to be honest :)

Post a Comment