Little Big Planet 2 Gold

Sony confirmed today that Little Big Planet has gone gold, which means the game development is finished and the game is ready for production.
Conclusion is Little Big Planet 2 will be released in time January 18, 2011, in North America. Europe will get the game on January 19, Australia and New Zealand on January 20, and finally UK on January 21, 2011.

Also today Sony has released a demo for the game which you can download via Playstation Network. Here is a new trailer for the game Sony showed the world today:



Source: mediamolecule.com

23 Kommentare:

Bargain Hunter said...

Trailer doesn't seem to be showing up correctly :(

Bargain Hunter said...

Oops my bad - they're working fine =)

noog said...

i was addicted to this game when it first came out... it was unique in gameplay and the graphics were solid

000 said...

i love this game

Billy said...

looks great! Is this in 3D?

level85nerd said...

@ Billy:
unfortunately, the game will definitely NOT support 3d.

Sinisa said...

o yea...nice...

Tsipise said...

Thats cool. Like it.

Primitive said...

this game looks mad!, looks like worms too =p

Suciô Sanchez said...

PC/XBOX-fag here. Never played it.

Angry Toon said...

Holy crap, I can't wait for it to come out! :D

Arian said...

I've always wanted to play this game. Seems so much fun

Max said...

Never played the first, although i've wanted to as I've heard many good things.

Unknown said...

Looks good. I don't have a PS3 though. :(

Edyy said...

This looks like a great game, hope it comes out for PC to

level85nerd said...

@ Edyy:
It's a Ps3 exclusive title. :\

Bart said...

thats a real cool banner up top

HSP said...

Not sure if want... I owned the first one and it was fun for a while but the user-generated content didn't really appeal to me for the most part. For me, there isn't much re-playability >.<

mind said...

fun is comming into my hands

ak47 said...

i love this game cause it gives the player sooo mcuh freedom :)

SpringyB said...

I will have to thief my friend's PS3 and play this.

mrecan said...

i really want to try the first game too. heard about it so much

HereForTheMusic said...

wow, that looks awesome! I love Little Big Planet

Post a Comment