Modern Warfare 3 - The Survival Mode

This new gameplay video shows the Spec-Ops Survival Mode of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - set in Paris, France. The Survival Mode is easy to explain: You fight against waves of enemies, the longer you last, the better you score.

Most likely, this mode will replace a campaign co-op mode although I would personally prefer co-op. By the way, the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will be set in twelve different cities all around the world, besides Paris there are New York, London, Berlin, and even the famous Dubai as last mission included.

CoD: MW3 will be released November 8 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. However, further information and impression of the survival mode can be seen in the video below.


4 Kommentare:

J J Constantine said...

I'm psyched for this game... Do you know if survival will completely replace spec ops? Or will there still be the normal Spec Ops (as in MW2)? Regardless, I think I actually like this idea better than zombies.

Do you play on PC, XBox, or PS3?

level85nerd said...

@ J J Constantine:

No, it's not sure if the survival will replace it. I just heard from it myself.

I play on PS3 and PC ;-)

Jay said...

i'm in. :D

Unknown said...

looks like fun

Post a Comment