Ubisoft announced 3D support for their new Assassin's Creed: Revelations for every platform.
So the game is playable in 3D with your Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 using the TriOviz Inficolor and 3D glasses, or playing with your Nvidia 3D Vision capable PC.

If you own a special 3D TV, Revelations is compatible if it supports top/bottom, side-by-side, and frame packing via HDMI 1.4. Side Note: It's the first time for the series that every platform get their own 3D effects!
Assassin's Creed: Revelations will be released November 15 for consoles and December 1 for PC.

Source: game7.de

6 Kommentare:

Mark said...

I'm yet to play AC 2 yet, though I do want to. But I can't see in 3D thanks to a crappy eye condition, so thank you Ubisoft for something else I'll never get the chance to do!

Generally Disgruntled said...

That could play out really cool... of course, I don't own a 3d tv...

A Beer for the Shower said...

What if I have an un-special 3D tv? Does it get delivered on a short-bus?

Styron said...

now i need a 3DTV :(

Tony Van Helsing said...

Never played any of the Assasins Creed games, tend to stick with FPS's.

Anonymous said...

I feel quite sick whenever I use 3D in any type of game. At least it's optional.

Post a Comment