iPhone 5 - Release not in 2011

The iPhone 5 will not be released in 2011 but the iPhone 4S, as well as an improved iPhone 3GS as low-budget mobile phone.


BGR reported that there will be no iPhone 5 release this year but changes are expected by Apple nevertheless:
The iPhone 3GS will be improved, maybe with an Apple A5 singlecore CPU, and will cost $350 as low-budget mobile phone. For people with moderate income, the iPhone 4 shall be the best choice and for the high-end sector there will be the whole new iPhone 4S. Differences between 4 and 4S are only rumors so far, for example a bigger display from 3.5" to 4" and the new A5 CPU.

Next year for the iPhone 5 there are other possibilities such as NFC, LTE, and the Apple A6 CPU to be one of the best high-end smartphones available.

Source: pcgameshardware.de

18 Kommentare:

my day in a sentence said...

Again?
Seems to me that every two months or so there's a new iPhone out.

Albert said...

I heard that apple got sued by htc or something

Generally Disgruntled said...

This is why I don't go with apple products. I hate feeling like I need to upgrade far before I actually need to

Douglas said...

Yet another iPhone? I really don't follow the developments...

Bart said...

my phone is still better.

Copyboy said...

Good. I can save my money a bit longer.

SamArmy said...

Thought they would be doing something like this

Andrew said...

Aww. That sucks. ):

Zombie said...

and then a month later, the new new new iPhone comes out. lol.

Dieguii said...

I agree with "my day in a sentence"... Everyday there's a new Iphone out, and I don't know the difference between all of them...
I have to read more :)
Following :)

Unknown said...

I agree with the others. They upgrade way too often

forange said...

I think it's a cool decision. They can improve the 5 some more.

whatshouldibuytoday said...

aw disappointed...

Unknown said...

Wow the iphones are beginning to look better and better everytime! I am definitely gonna get one asap!

ElliotGreen said...

Is it true that the iphone 5 will have a slight curvature to it to make it easily fit in your pocket? Very informative thread, thanks!

lighterside said...

I'm bummed out about that.

Nah! Probably get an android instead.

level85nerd said...

@ ElliotGreen:

A final design for the iPhone 5 was not released so far. Everything on the internet are only rumors.

MRanthrope said...

and not a single _____ was given.

Post a Comment