Rage - Demo Released Today

Although RAGE was released October 4, 2011, now a free demo of the game was released to give people an idea of what the game is about.

If you're undecided about RAGE, this is your chance. The Xbox demo can be downloaded for free via Xbox LIVE but the Playstation 3 demo won't be released until December 6, 2011.
Bethesda has developed this ego-shooter. The story deals with the hostile Ghost Clan who want to destroy the water reservoir of a small and peaceful village. You're there to stop them. Beside the main story you can explore the huge world of Rage or drive on the highways and fight a vehicle fight there.

Source: gamers.de

3 Kommentare:

Tony Van Helsing said...

I bought Brink but the gameplay is shit so I traded it in and got Rage. This is a much better game, I don't normally get hooked on games but I can't put this one down.

Anonymous said...

Well, better late then never I guess.

Anonymous said...

wow maybe i try this

Post a Comment