10 Ways To Die In Rayman Origins

Rayman Origins is Ubisoft's newest game and  will be released November 24 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii. If you are undecided whether to buy it or not:

Its demo version will be available in four days already, meaning November 9, and includes three levels from the worlds Jungle, Food, and Ocean. However, Rayman Origins demo can be downloaded via Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network.
In addition, here are the top 10 ways to die in Rayman Origins, it's not for the faint-hearted.




Source: eprison.de

3 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

I loved the last rayman I played, in N64, something weird with the control (the jump was strange) but good game in general, pretty fun.

Ningen said...

had some game for some consoles, I think

serves that bastard right

Mark said...

I'm kinda looking forward to this, and I know someone who is very looking forward to it.

Post a Comment