Risen 2 - Official Release Date

Piranha Bytes had set the release of Risen 2 to the first half of 2012 - until now. The exact release date will be April 27 for every platform, meaning PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

There are several key features of Risen 2. First of all, the game is set in an environment full of pirates. Due to these scoundrels, the player is able to use fire arms and steal small items as monkey. I've played Risen 2 on the Gamescom 2011 in Cologne, Germany, and this little monkey is an item in your inventory.

If activated, you slip into the role of the small monkey who has the ability to steal everything you want. A new pair of boots? use the monkey. A new money bag? Use the monkey. I recommand Risen 2.

Source: pcgames.de

1 Kommentare:

Miguel Sanchez said...

I will get this game for sure! I love part 2 so I can't wait!

Post a Comment